Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ladera Ranch / Coto De Casa Magazine

What a cool thing,
to open up a magazine to see your own product on the pages.
I decided to advertise in Ladera Ranch - Coto De Casa Magazine's Holiday Edition
Not only did I take an ad out,
but I am featured company in their Holiday Gift Guide.
And to my amazement
I am also highlighted in
the t.o.c.
Orders from the magazine already are coming in.
I am so excited to think how many
life's will be touched when they receive
SoSoBella product this holiday season.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Girlie!! I am soooo excited for you!! What a great thing to happen for your company! I hope you get a ton of orders from this! Your stuff is ADORABLE!!

XOXO
jackie

Jill said...

OHHH! How exciting!!! What a Blessing!!!
Congratulations!!
Jill

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Wow!!! That is so exciting!! Congratulations! :)

Darlene said...

Fantastic! I wish you a lot of success! :)

Nancy said...

So great for you. You deserve ALL of it. Yes, you do! :)

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Yeah!!! Enjoy all the fame and fortune! People will love your items!

Gina said...

Yeah! Congratulations! GREAT things come to Great people! So happy for you.

paige said...

congratulations kristy!