Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a CrAzY week/weekend

The last week has been a complete blur. Last week of school. Summer starting. Sophia still in school, last week. Aunt Geri visiting. Deciding to paint my kitchen cabinets. Doing it wrong and having to start all over, from scratch. Isabella getting bit UP my a mosquito. Taking her to the doctors. Celebrating my birthday. Holy cow, its been a crazy week. Here are some photos to give you an idea of what has been going on.

my girls, what a wonderful birthday present they are.
that darn mosquito.

what a mess. but the finished product is going to be so worth it!
new knobs

how cute are these. found them here. they are my new kitchen cabinet knobs.
i L.O.V.E. them. can't wait to show you finished pictures of the kitchen.

hope your day is wonderful. off to spend some birthday money.



1 comment:

Christina G said...

I LOVE those knobs!!! Can't wait to see your new kitchen.!!!