Monday, June 8, 2009

A Dream of Mine came True

Kern River
Camping Crew
I have always wanted to go camping. Something I have looked forward to doing with my friends and family
I didn't grow up having a annual outing and I really wanted to create this for our girls. And well, let me tell you, it was all that I imagined. I look forward to doing it again and again. Totally hooked. Nothing like being outdoors, one with nature. And the tent, it was so fun.
Kern River. Just beautiful.
Would have loved to have had a bathroom with a flushing toilet though. Maybe next time.

She L.O.V.E.D. it
The Kids
She L.O.V.E.D. it
Lets go Fish'n

Daddy and his Girls
Roasting Marshmallows for Smores
Sisters



Kern River 2009
Man Made or God Made
God Made

.
Good Friends.
Good Times.
Making Memories.
Beautiful Outdoors....
Priceless

1 comment:

Nancy said...

100% God Made! What a great time with amazing, fun, and Christ centered families. I think it is a perfect start to a beautiful tradition. Loved enjoying the great outdoors and sing a longs with you. :)