Friday, June 12, 2009

I am so happy it's Friday

Just a quick post. So happy its Friday. Looking forward to having a fire tonight and relaxing with the kids, watching a movie.

I wanted to thank Victoria for sending me this picture. If you didn't know it by now I love, love, love Kaiya Eve Pettiskirts. Loooooove them! One day I was strumming through her website when I came across this photo. Oh my gosh, those are SoSoBella (my) flip flops. It was super fun for me to see them. So, I emailed the photographer, Victoria and she was kind enough to send this photo my way. Thank you, I know you are super busy.
Have a great weekend everyone.
xo


1 comment:

LuLu said...

Your blog is so cute! love your flip flops!!! Oh my goodness they are fun! So happy you visited my blog, it brought me to yours and I just love it!
LuLu