Wednesday, May 19, 2010

There's not a Day that Goes By

That these girls don't make me SmiLe
They bring such a huge joy to my life sometimes its hard to articulate.
And the fact that they have each other even brings me more joy. 


they laugh together


I mean they really laugh together
they were busting at the seams



they are listening to recordings of themselves on my phone








and this one had her last of the year violin performance
she was wonderful











and its the simplest things that make me smile and giggle.
this one for the first time wore flats to school instead of converse or vans



when i check on them at night before I go to bed
when I look at them sleeping 
I get butterflies in my tummy for a second
I bend down and kiss their arm, their hand, and sometimes there check if I can reach.
and I walk out with a smile on my face, full of contentment, full of joy.
full of love. 
completely full. 


7 comments:

Tawny said...

I love every single picture. Each speaks without even being narrated!
Random, but I have the same phone case in pink :)
Love the girly pink flats too!

paige said...

they have such a precious friendship & you are such a precious mama
love your beautiful family my friend:)

Wendy said...

What an AMAZING bond! You can just feel it when you look at your fabulous pictures!

jules said...

They are so beautiful. I love their big brown eyes...

Heatherly said...

Very sweet. Watching your kids laugh together and witnessing a life long bond form is priceless.

Darlene said...

That is the sweetest post. You have beautiful girls!

Jen said...

Hi! I found you over at Checkitoff! I love your blog. Your girls are precious. I love the glitter and the flower bows. Enjoy your week!
:) Jen