Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lets Party







Here are some pictures of our "Friends Forever" Scrapbook Birthday Party happening this Sunday.

The clean glass frames. I switch those photos out seasonally, birthdays and holidays. This time they are filled with Isabella through the years. 

Rice Paper lanterns. Oh my gosh, don't you love them. They are so fun, so easy. So festive. I will probably start carrying them in SoSoBella Designs. 


And the invite. Super easy. I do the same idea in different colors for different occasions. Printed the information on Vellum. Wah-la, done. 


Scrapbooks. Paper bag scrapbooks. Again, super easy, super cute! I have taken pictures of the girls over the years, so each girl will have a little over a dozen to put in their book. themselves. The pictures are printed and cropped ready to be scrapbooked. Should be super cute when they are finished. Stay tuned for more. 

Happy Thursday :O)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the extravaganza.. so stinkin cute! I need those lanterns....

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Love the lanterns! I hang mine outside under our shade tree when the rainy season passes. They look like tree earrings! Thanks for stopping by to see my furniture remix and my overstuffed chairs.

Amber said...

How did you make the paper bag scrap books?

The whole party is awesome!