Friday, January 14, 2011

All is Good

Change is Good right?
This are changing soon to be happening with SoSoBella. 
I'm excited. 


In a little over a week our school's
fifth graders go to science camp.
It's 4 days, and no contact can be made with home.
only, of course, if something is wrong.
So,letters are written and delivered at mail call everyday.
Gifts are tucked in the suit cases reminding them how loved they are. And this year, again, I am so happy to create gifts for the girls. They will open it sometime during their stay.
Here is one of my favorites.
It's the butterfly that I love. 


And, still, that hannah montana song, butterfly fly away, 
I love it. Maybe that's why this little guy warms my heart. 

What warms your heart?










3 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i love your big heart! those necklaces are great and the girls are going to LOVE them!!

Robyn said...

I LOVE you necklace...what a sweet surprise they will be! That song makes me tear up! ...hey I entered you into my giveaway since you posted before I blogged about it. ;-)

Jenni said...

what a beautiful present to find! those girls are so lucky!

my heart is warm when my daughter, looks at me and says, "mommy, i really, really, really, really, really, really LOVE YOU!" outta the blue!