Thursday, April 16, 2009

I created this today, for my girls,


and I love, love, love it! I have wanted to create something for them that was sweet and dainty and that had a cross. I wear the heart tags, and I thought that it would be cute with the cross, then I added the pearl. I am so happy with this sweet little necklace. They both are wearing them and they are just perfect.
And because I love it so much, I am giving one away. Leave me a comment, just say hello, and you will be entered to win. The winner will be picked on Monday, one of my favorite days.

10 comments:

Ginny said...

I love your designs...especially this on with the cross..Hugs, Ginny

Julie @ Joy's Hope said...

First off, how cute is your blog these days??? LOVe the pic of the girls!!! Sisters are the best. Fun that you love Mondays too! I love them because Jason has them off of work and we usually spend them at the beach. Adorable necklace. Fun giveaway!

Nancy said...

You know how I love a sweet cross necklace! Can't wait for the "ROCK ON" party.... I am psyched!

Jill said...

Such a sweet necklace! Just precious!!

Dirtbikes and Divas said...

I hate to sound like a broken record but truly this is my favorite of your necklaces to date, and I love them all!! This is perfect for church, if I don't win, I'm ordering!!!!

Charlene York said...

Very Cute necklace, let me know when I win :) I really like the heart and cross!!!

Kelly Mogg said...

Love it!! So Cute!! Hopefully I will be wearing it soon!!

Susan said...

Love it, so cute!

Susan

THE ROUSH FAMILY said...

pick me....pick me!!!

Wendi

Leah B said...

I adore this!!! I want one for myself and my two girls! I am gonna start saving right now!