Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love Things


I love to grab a cup of coffee and head to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Homegoods. 
I love it. 
Don't have to buy anything, just like walking around, looking at everything.  
And when I do that, I often find really cool things, not to mention some great deals on my kiddos clothes. 
This is one of my fun finds last weekend. Isn't it so cool. Perfect for the front porch. I have more ideas for it but haven't went and purchased them yet. 
My husband wrote the first note on the chalk board the day I brought it home. But today as I was backing out of the drive way this morning to take the kids to school I noticed he changed the sign and wrote something different. I love that man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got your link from my blog...LOVE your jewelry! It is so beautiful! Love your blog! And we both love the Farm Chicks! :) Have you been to any of the shows? Are you going this year? thanks for posting on my "i need help" post. It's always great to get other feedback. Take care.